The Obama administration and environmental groups suffered a big setback last week in their efforts to curb the controversial practice of mining for coal by blasting away at the summits of Appalachian mountains and dumping the debris in local valleys and streams. See related story: Crowell Hit with Ethics Complaint Over Inbreeding Comment
- Crowell Hit With Ethics Complaint Over Inbreeding Comment
- Seven Health Care Lawyers Leave Epstein for Crowell in S.F.
- McGuireWoods, Crowell & Moring Win $919 Million Verdict for DuPont in Trade Secrets Case over Kevlar
- Client Sues Crowell Over Missing Escrow
- Dickstein Shapiro Wields Former Lycos Search Patents in Holding Company’s Infringement Suit Against Google and Google Partners